Step 1: Review coach qualifications & expectations
Become a CHAMP Coach
Interested in serving as a volunteer coach with CHAMP Sports?
Our coaches are a vital part of the CHAMP Sports program. As a coach, you have a tremendous opportunity to impact players and parents and actively demonstrate biblical values and the love of Christ.
Training is provided, so no previous coaching experience is required. Just have a basic knowledge of the sport and a willingness to learn!
Get details about becoming a CHAMP coach below!
Our Coach Qualifications & Expectations outline the personal requirements necessary to serve as a CHAMP Coach. As you consider applying to be a coach, please read and consider these qualifications carefully.
Step 2: Complete online registration as a coach
The next step is to register within our SI Registration Website as a coach. This will make sure you're added to our rosters and our email lists and officially assigned to your team and practice night!
- Log in to our SI Registration Website or create a user account if you don't already have one. (There's not a separate portal for coaches.)
- Select the SPORT you will be coaching.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to register as a COACH.
NOTE: Any applicable Head Coach discount for participating family members will be applied at checkout.
Have questions about online registration? Contact the CHAMP office at 704.341.5387 or email@example.com.
Step 3: Complete and submit the application
Our application includes a mandatory background check and agreement with our Articles of Faith and Coach Code of Conduct. Please complete the process below:
Submit your completed CHAMP Coach Application Form by email, mail, or fax:
- Mail: Calvary Church, Attn: CHAMP, 5801 Pineville-Matthews Road, Charlotte, NC 28226
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 704.341.5420, Attn: CHAMP
2. We will contact you by email to submit a background check form. You will receive this request from email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Kelly Lamb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 4: Schedule an appt with CHAMP Staff
Step 5: Attend the required seasonal training
Once you're registered online, you're ready to attend the required Spring 2022 seasonal training (TBA) and use the resources on Coaches' Corner to have a great season!
Click here to go to Coaches' Corner (or go to champsportsinfo.com/coachescorner) to view the specific upcoming training date and access the online coach resources.